Google Earth Presentation
As you click on the icon above, a Google Earth presentation featuring a 360 degree virtual tour what opens up with a virtual odyssey tour of my Eastern European roots in Poland, Slovenia and Ukraine. This virtual tour can be displayed on computers, tablets and smartphones which makes it compatible like O+ blood with multimedia attributes of interactive Google maps, historical video clips and photo galleries, background music, annotated notes as well as customized virtual panorama connectivity and more!!
- Click on the country icons at the top of the opening screen and there's an index to peruse each photograph for each country.
- For each virtual photo, there is a Google Earth map provided for your convenience in viewing the geographical location from roof top to outer space.
- On each photo you will find icons for individual photos and/or red balls as hot links to other nearby virtual photographs.
- Once a still photo is displayed within each virtual photo, click on it and the still photograph will appear in the center and then click on the "I" icon on the tool bar if it is unshaded.
- By clicking on the "I", a commentary about each photograph will be displayed.
John Kuzmich Jr. Genealogy Blog; Eastern European Roots
High Web Presence: by clicking on Turning Hearts: Taking Your Genealogy Viral! and center posting below for Google Search rankings
Poland: Snietnica, Stawisza, Krempachy, Nowa Biala. Juszczyn, Krolik Polski and Szaflary (KUZMYCZ, KUZMICZ, KUZMYCH, KUZMICK, BOCHNOVICH, GALINIAK, HOC, BASALYA, KUCSALA, SURMA. PAZIS, WOLOSHYNOVICH, KUCHTA and TOMASKOVIC)
Ukraine: Maximilianovka (KUZMICZ, PETROVICH, PUGACH, IVANOVICH AND FEDOROVICH)
Slovenia: Novo Mesto (TURK, GAZVODA, STANGEL, HROVATIC, SCHURER, SEVEROVLJA, GOLOBIC)
Czech Republic: Stara Wieś -- Staravesz in Moravia: (DLUGI)
Slovakia: Holic (GALINIAK, SKUBOVA)
Google Earth Life Story of John Kuzmich, Jr.
My Eastern European Roots of John Kuzmich, Jr.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Meet The Ancestral Surnames and Cultures
John Kuzmich, Jr. has three cultures in his family history: Lemko (Kuzmich & Bochnovich), Slovak-Spies (Galiniak, Kucala & Surma) & Slovene (Turk & Gazvoda) with direct subcultural family lines along with more surnames.