What makes this scenario of high web presence on the Internet more interesting is that my family roots can very easily be found in a Google search because when you Google search on any of my Eastern European ancestral villages with a particular surname, my family history web sites come up first and in many cases, multiple times within the top ten Google findings!
Below are examples of how effective Google searches for particular family surnames with the following localities in Poland, Ukraine and Slovenia. Currently the first Google listing result when searching on the text is indicated in Red.
1. Snietnica, Poland and Kuzmich = first web site
2. Stawisza, Poland and Bochnovich = first web site
3. Krempachy, Poland and Galinak or Galiniak = first web site
4. Nowa Biala, Poland and Kucala = first web site
5. Stawisza, Poland and Basalyga = first web site
6. Stawisza, Poland and Hoc = first web site
7. Lesnica, Poland and Galinak = first web site
8. Turk and Novo Mesto, Slovenia = sixth site since the TURK surname is so popular in Slovenia much like SMITH is in the USA and England which says a lot for our web-posting strategy. But today, it did come number 1 to my surprise.
9 Kuzmich and Maximilianovka, Ukraine = first web site
At a future date, I will be to provide verification if any of your ancestors came from any of these above cited villages. And if positively verified, then you should contact the priests of those villages to obtain vital records of your family history research. And as a courtesy, I will also be able to provide the contact information for your convenience.
My primary family history blog and website are located at: http://kuzmichgenealogy.blogspot.com and http://www.kuzmich2.com/genealogy/index.php where you can directly search my on-line GEDCOM file to assess if and how you are related to me on the very opening page of this second web site.