Google Earth Presentation
As you click on the icon above, a Google Earth presentation featuring a 360 degree virtual tour what opens up with a virtual odyssey tour of my Eastern European roots in Poland, Slovenia and Ukraine. This virtual tour can be displayed on computers, tablets and smartphones which makes it compatible like O+ blood!
- Click on the country icons at the top of the opening screen and there's an index to peruse each photograph for each country.
- For each virtual photo, there is a Google Earth map provided for your convenience in viewing the geographical location from roof top to outer space.
- On each photo you will find icons for individual photos and/or red balls as hot links to other nearby virtual photographs.
- Once a still photo is displayed within each virtual photo, click on it and the still photograph will appear in the center and then click on the "I" icon on the tool bar if it is unshaded.
- By clicking on the "I", a commentary about each photograph will be displayed.